ASTM A333 Standard covers seamless and welded steel pipe for low
temperature service. The Grade 8 steel involved is similar to AISI
4032 low alloy steel. ASTM A333 Grade 8 pipe shall be made by the
seamless or welding process with the addition of no filler metal in
the welding operation.
Seamless and Welded Steel Pipe size for Low-Temperature Service:
- Outer Dimensions: 19.05mm-114.3mm
- Wall Thickness:2.0mm-14 mm
- Length: max 16000mm
Application: Seamless and Welded Steel Pipe for Low-Temperature
Steel grade: ASTM A333 Grade 8
Inspection and Test:
- Chemical Composition Inspection, Mechanical Properties Test
- Tensile Strength,Yield Strength, Elongation, Flaring, Flattening,
Bending, Hardness, Impact Test
- Surface and Dimension Test,No-destructive Test, Hydrostatic Test.