ASTM A333 Grade 1 Seamless Steel Pipe for Low-Temperature Service
Alloy steel pipe, astm a333, ASTM A333 Grade 1, grade 1, seamless
steel pipe, Seamless Steel Pipe for Low-Temperature Service, Steel
ASTM A333 Grade 1 seamless and welded carbon and alloy steel pipe
intended for use at low temperatures.
ASMT A333 Grade 1 seamless and welded pipes shall be treated to
control their microstructure. Tensile tests, impact tests,
hydrostatic tests, and nondestructive electric tests shall be made
in accordance to specified requirements.
Seamless and Welded Steel Pipe size for Low-Temperature Service:
● Outer Dimensions: 19.05mm-114.3mm
● Wall Thickness:2.0mm-14 mm
● Length: max 16000mm
Application: Seamless and Welded Steel Pipe for Low-Temperature
Steel grade: ASTM A333 Grade 1
Inspection and Test:
● Chemical Composition Inspection, Mechanical Properties Test
● Tensile Strength,Yield Strength, Elongation, Flaring, Flattening,
Bending, Hardness, Impact Test
● Surface and Dimension Test,No-destructive Test, Hydrostatic Test.
● Packed in wooden crates, wrapped in plastic, and suitably
protected for sea-worthly delivery or as requested.
● Both ends of each crate will indicate the order no., heat no.,
dimensions, weight and bundles or as requested.
Pipes are supplied in hexagonal bundles or round bundles tied with
Weight of bundle-up to 5000 kg upon request of customer.
Each bundle is furnished with three tags.